service from Austria.
Premium number service
- Carriers can take advantage of the Tele2 premium number service to enable your customers to use your service from Austria.
- We take care to transit to your target numbers worldwide. For Austrian premium numbers are offer a choice of 18 different minutes fee based retail-customer rates in the ranges 0900 or 0930 or 18 call/event based retail-customer rates for the ranges 0901 or 0931.
- Customer routing programs (time based - or origin dependent routing.) optimizes the value and quality of your premium number to your retail customers.
- Transform your telephone number into a marketing instrument by presenting your premium Austria premium number in advertisements, television commercials, etc.
- You select a premium number from a range of Tele2 premium numbers or order a totally new number according to the selected retail rate.
- Definition of premium number features like call profile and thus commercial conditions.
- Our statistic tools provides you detailed overview of response data.
Premium numbers are offered within a basic package that can be individually tailored to your business needs. The basic package includes the routing of the service number to your destination number. The basic package can be expanded to include any of the following options:
- Time-dependent routing: Incoming calls are routed to different destinations depending on the date and/or time (e.g. calls can be routed to a tape when outside of working hours).
- Origin-dependent routing: Incoming calls are routed to different destinations depending on the geographical region in which the call is placed.
- Limitation of availability: The availability of the number can be limited to individual parts of Austria or to specific networks (origination from fixed line only or certain mobile networks).
- Distribution by percentage: Different destinations can be setup to receive a specified percentages of all incoming calls (e.g. for resource optimisation of call center agents).
- Distribution according to extensions: Extensions (1 to 3 digits) can be used to establish a connection with specific destinations.
- Overflow routing: If the selected destination is busy or the incoming call is not answered within a pre-defined period of time, the call is re-routed to a different destination.
- Whitelisting feature: The calling party can only access the number if registered in a whitelist (e.g. special information services for employees only).
- Calling Party Identification: To access the number a PIN has to be entered.