- Private, high-performance IP-Networks for carriers' customers in Austria
- Integration of international carriers' customers' Austrian sites into their international MPLS VPN
- Integration of Austrian carriers' customers' international sites into their domestic MPLS VPN
- Service Level Agreements
The IP-traffic of the customer's VipNet VPN is transferred to the carrier via designated Network to Network Interconnections (NNIs). For the integration of international carriers' sites into VipNet, Tele2 offers failure-resistant connections to selected international interconnection points.
Tele2 VipNet provides the performance, security and privacy of a carrier-class private network. Thereby, the Tele2 MPLS platform ensures strict separation of the different customers' VPNs.
- High-performance IP/MPLS networking platform.
- Access via EthernetP2P, Leased Line, Tele2 ADSL2+/VDSL2/SDSL or xDSL wholesale.
- Tele2 Service Line Support, 24 hours/365 days.
- Connection Bandwidth up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet.
- QoS (optional).
- Full or Half Router Service (optional).